What is the Counselling and seat allotment process of B.Ed in Haryana?
The admission of a candidate to a B.Ed course in Haryana is subject to his mere fulfillment of eligibility, clearing the merit list, and completing online counseling. The admission of a candidate to a B.Ed college is subject to his clearing the merit list. If his score is above the cut-off score of the college he has chosen as his preference, he will be called for counseling.
The B.Ed Counselling in Haryana is conducted by the managing university responsible for the admission of candidates in the B.Ed courses in Haryana. After a successful B.Ed counseling, a candidate is handed over an official allotment letter for admission into his desired college. Let’s discuss in great depth everything and anything about the counseling and seat allocation process of the Haryana B.Ed course.
Step by Step Counseling Process to Get a Seat in B.Ed Haryana
- Haryana B.Ed Application form & Merit: As discussed above, in the beginning, all the eligible candidates had to apply for the Haryana B.Ed application form before the closing date. After the scrutiny of the online applications of the candidates, Haryana B.Ed Result & final merit are prepared for admissions into the B.Ed Colleges. The final merit for the B.Ed Entrance in Haryana is purely based on the score of the candidates in their respective graduation degrees.
- Online Haryana B.Ed counseling: The final allotment of a seat in a B.Ed college is subjected to a candidate preference form filled at the time of registration of online B.Ed counseling. At the time of registration, the candidates are asked to fill a preference form of their B.Ed colleges for admission. If the candidate clears the merit list of his preferred college, he is called for online counseling.
- Locking & Filling Process: At the time of registration for the online counseling, a candidate is required to undergo a choice locking and filling procedure. During the choice filling process, a candidate can fill in as many number choices of the colleges he wants in preference order. He can add, delete, re-arrange or reshuffle his preference list of the colleges as many times as he wants. But once the locking procedure is activated, no further changes in the college list can be done.
- Seat Allotment: After the locking and filing procedure during the online counseling registration, a candidate is called for the counseling of the college he got selected as per the merit list. After completing the Haryana B.Ed Counselling procedure, an official allotment letter is given to the candidate for admission into the college. The candidate who didn’t get any college in the first round of counseling and seat allotment process would be called for the second round of counseling and will be allocated a B.Ed college as per the merit list.
- Allotted College Formalities: After the counseling and seat allotment process, a candidate is required to report at his allotted college for submitting his documents and final admission. In case, the candidate fails to report at his allotted college on the reporting day, his candidature will get terminated, and the seat will be allocated to a candidate on the waiting list.
- Important Documents to Carry on Admission Day: On the final admission day into the B.Ed college, candidates will be required to carry their education & cast certificated. Before the admission day, candidates will be given a list of documents to produce on the final verification day. Some important documents for the verification include 10th, 12th, graduation degrees, Caster Certificates, Application form & Counseling receipt, etc.
Haryana has some of the most reputed universities of India for the B.Ed program. In the B.Ed program of Haryana, even candidates from other states can take admission as a reservation of 15% is given to other states candidates. Therefore, if you are someone looking to take admission into a reputed B.Ed college in India- Haryana B.Ed program is for you.