The Five pillars of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat focus on:
- Vibrant Demography and
The Five phases of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat are:
Phase-I: Businesses including MSMEs
Phase-II: Poor, including migrants and farmers
Phase-IV: New Horizons of Growth
Phase-V: Government Reforms and Enablers
Self-reliant India really means that we are able to produce products indigenously, which we need and ultimately play a big role in the global economy by exporting surplus products.
Impact of Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
Before March 2020 , The impact of Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan can be seen that from zero production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits, today India has created a capacity to locally produce more than 2 lakh PPE kits per day and it continues to do so. is growing. Earlier India uses imported PPE kits and gives a lot of money in return. India has also developed its own COVID testing kits and trials of several vaccines are in the final stages. In some ways the self-reliant India campaign is a reinforcement of Make in India. The Defense Ministry is now also emphasizing on indigenous production of weapons.
Thus the vision of Atma Nirbhar Bharat is a true way of nurturing India’s innovations and flourishing and making India a global leader in every way.
Economic package and aid package under self-reliant India
To make the self-reliant India campaign more successful, the Government of India has announced bailout packages and aid packages to various sectors to increase liquidity in the market. Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced economic package with various packages. These packages issued during the lockdown were worth about US $ 283.73 billion, which is about 10 percent of India’s GDP. To various sections of the country , The economic package was expected to provide support and strength. It will also give a renewed impetus to the country’s development journey in 2020. To prove the determination of labor, liquidity , self-reliant India, land, and law have all been emphasized in this economic package. essay on self dependent india
One of the most important recommendations of the self-reliant India package is that there is no longer a need for global tendering for tenders up to 200 crores. This will be beneficial for Indian companies and its competitiveness will also increase.
Short and Long Essays on Atma Nirbhar Bharat
Essay on Aatm Nirbhar Bharat in English 200 Words
‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ is a Hindi phrase that translates to ‘Self-reliant India’ in English. As the name indicates, the term self-reliant India refers to an India that is self-reliant or self-reliant to a greater extent. Here self-reliance refers to factors like economy and job creation.
What is Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan is a campaign launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. It was first mentioned in the economic announcements made in May 2020 to neutralize the economic effects of the pandemic.
Since then the term has been in common parlance in political and bureaucratic circles. It is also interesting that the Prime Minister has been referring to this word in his speeches and conversations since 2014.
When was the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan launched?
The Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan was officially announced on 13 May 2020, when the country was fighting the first phase of the pandemic. Honorable Prime Minister announced an economy booster package of Rs 20 lakh crore to deal with the effects of the pandemic.
Since its announcement, several ministries are actively taking forward the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. A year later, it is too early to judge the success or failure of the campaign. Its success depends on several factors such as, policy formulation and their implementation at the grassroots level; Trade negotiations with other countries, especially the United States and Europe. Let’s hope for the best and see growth over a period of at least five years.
Essay 1 (250 words) – Who benefits from self-reliant India?
A new plan for a new India, this is 2020, a year with lots of ups and downs and there were many new things to see and feel this year. Either it was the medical sector or the small scale industry; This year has had a direct impact on everyone. This is a difficult time not only for us but also for the country. Various countries are making every effort for the development of their nation because this year everyone has been affected due to corona pandemic. Our Prime Minister also started a new scheme named Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
Who is benefited from this scheme “Self-reliant India”
Many of us can directly take advantage of the scheme and Modi ji in his speech announced that:
“This economic package is for our cottage industries, home industries, our small scale industries, our MSMEs, which are the source of livelihood for lakhs of people, which is the strong foundation of our resolve for a self-reliant India.”
This clearly indicates that most of the industries can be directly part of the scheme. The scheme also encourages our youth to develop their own rabbits and create new jobs for others.
Our development indicates the development of our nation, so we should do everything possible to develop ourselves. Government can start only one scheme but is it our duty to implement it. Many of us prefer to do only 9 to 6 job because business is risky sometimes. But we should try something new by coming out of our comfort zone when we are getting such a good opportunity.
Essay 2 (400 Words) – Facts about Atma Nirbhar Bharat
This is a new scheme which was started only for the public in this Corona period. While the world was fighting COVID-19 on one hand, on the other hand, it directly affected many jobs. Many people lost their jobs due to the sharp fall in the market. The situation was getting worse day by day and to hide this scenario our Prime Minister took some steps to help the people during this period. One of the major steps was the self-reliant India scheme.
Some facts to know about self-reliant India
- A scheme which was launched on 12th May 2020 by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who told about this scheme in a public conference.
- The scheme will run under the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Electronics and IT. These ministries will be directly involved in this policy.
- You can get detailed information and also apply for this scheme on the online portal which is available at https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/.
- The main objective of this plan was to make India a self-reliant India so that we can import at least small things at least.
- Atma Nirbhar Bharat does not advocate a complete stop on imports, but has been launched to encourage Indians to step into self-development. Because there is enough talent and knowledge in the country but we do not get a suitable platform.
- Defining self-reliant India, PM Modi said, “The state of the world teaches us today that (self-reliant India) “self-reliant India” is the only path. It is said in our scriptures – Ishapanth. That is – self-reliant India”.
- The slogan of Atma Nirbhar Bharat is ‘Vocal for Local’ i.e. raise your voice for local products because once a famous brand was also local.
- The main reason behind this scheme was COVID-19 in which many people lost their jobs and laborers too. So this scheme has been started to help them.
- In this scheme, a package of Rs 20 lakh crore was announced to help the people.
- Another reason for starting this plan was the conflict between India and China. More than 50 Chinese apps have been banned to encourage Indians to develop their own apps. Although there is no definite plan to eliminate China completely, it was started only to promote national talent and push India towards self-reliance.
According to the need of the people, the government starts various schemes for them every year. The main objective of all these schemes is development, either on an individual basis to the nation. Although many of our friends and relatives are jealous of our growth, the government is happy when we grow because it directly affects our GDP.
Essay 3 (600 Words) – Atma Nirbhar Bharat: Motive, Features, and How to Apply for it?
This is one of the latest schemes of the BJP government and it was announced in the midst of the lockdown in India due to COVID-19. Corona has badly affected the whole world and many of us have lost our jobs at this time stage. It was a difficult time for many of us and for the whole world. The continuous fall in GDP is really scary.
What is the main purpose of Atma Nirbhar?
For those migrant workers the Atma Nirbhar Bharat is a scheme specially designed who have lost their jobs during this interval. It was Corona that badly affected not only our economy but the whole world. So, in this regard, the government took a big step and started promoting people to have their own start-ups.
To do our own business it requires a lot of money and we need some money. Getting money from banks is not that easy as you have to show a lot of documents and some of the property needs to be mortgaged as well. So, in this plan you don’t have to mortgage anything, you just need a degree or a special talent, which should be unique in many ways. There are certain norms and conditions which you can read in the bank documents but they are customer friendly and support the customers to avail benefits from this scheme.
Why was Atma Nirbhar Bharat started?
There are several reasons behind starting this scheme from the first time:
- The first reason is COVID-19, it is a pandemic and the whole world is facing a lot of trouble. Even the United States of America could not stop this virus and as a result, it has directly affected our markets and various industries. So, to improve their performance and improve our economy, the Government of India started this scheme.
- It is believed that Chania is behind this virus and as a result many countries have closed their trade relations with Chania. And we realized that most of the Indian products from Chania are imported itself. We are completely dependent on Chania in many ways and if we stop importing all of a sudden, it will affect our market too. So for this our Prime Minister thought of promoting local products and also promised to help people to start their own small-scale industries, so that in the coming years we can stop depending on other countries and start our national business. to promote the products.
- The third reason is again the COVID-19 virus, many industries were running in losses and as a result, many people lost their jobs and this was really shocking for many families. Not only the laborers but also other laborers lost their jobs. Therefore, to help them, the government has started this scheme.
What are the features and how to apply for Atma Nirbhar Bharat?
Modi ji announced a package of 20 lakh crores regarding this scheme and about 130 crore people will be directly benefited by this policy. It is a plan to make India self-reliant and develop a new power like Chania. There are many Indian companies which are superior in many ways, but they have not been able to develop properly due to being completely dependent on China. This scheme is especially for them and to give them an identity.
Through this scheme, they specifically focus on specific areas like liquidity, law and land and provide all the favorable conditions for the business to grow. Separate toll-free numbers have been announced for these schemes so that we can solve your queries easily and to promote your business two apps @AIMtoInnovate and @GoI_MeitY have been developed.
There are many benefits of this scheme and one can easily know about it in many online platforms. This scheme encourages our youth to develop their own business and become an employer and not an employee. It is indeed a very good plan and we should support it.
- An Essay on Heavy Rain
- Half-Day Leave Application for Office
- 20 Most Expected Essay Topics for Essay Topics for SSC CGL Descriptive Paper Tier 3 |Descriptive Writing For SSC CGL Tier 3 Examination: Tips, Topics and Writing Skills
- Leave Application To Boss
- Leave Application | Explore Various Formats and Examples for Leave Application