NRA CET Application Form
- 1 NRA CET Application Form
- 2 NRA CET Application Form 2021
- 3 NRA CET Application Highlights
- 4 NRA CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 5 The nationality
- 6 Age Range for NRA CET Application Form
- 7 Educational qualification for NRA CET Application Form
- 8 Applicant Photo
- 9 Signature copy scanned
- 10 Thumb impression
- 11 Hand written declaration for NRA CET Application Form
- 12 How to fill NRA CET Application Form 2021?
- 13 NRA CET Application Form 2021 Correction
- 14 Details asked in NRA CET online form
The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) is the new exam conducting authority responsible for conducting computer-based Common Eligibility Test (CET). If you are interested for SSC, RRB and Banking posts, then you have to apply for NRA CET 2021. To know the detailed instructions for filling NRA CET Application Form 2021, go to the full post.
- The NRA CET exam will be conducted at three different levels, namely undergraduate, higher secondary and matriculation.
- Before proceeding with NRA CET Application Form registration, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The application link is expected to be temporarily activated from June 2021.
- The minimum age limit of students is 18 years to fill the application form for graduates.
- The application process includes filling in details, uploading scanned images, registration and finally paying the application fee.
- Applicants must complete 12th standard or equivalent assessment from a recognized university or board for higher secondary students to pass the examination.
NRA CET Application Form 2021
In the first week of June 2021 on its official website ,The NRA, the governing body, will release the NRA CET 2021 online application form from. Submission of application for recruitment will be subject to various eligibility criteria set by the authority depending on the level of examination.
Through this exam, candidates can apply for various examinations included in the NRA CET.
By solving previous year question papers, candidates can get to know about the difficulty of the paper and the type of questions asked in the exam. Studying the required subjects from the recommended books will help the students to perform well in the recruitment process and excel.
NRA CET Application Highlights
Important points related to NRA Common Eligibility Test (CET) application form are given below: –
|Exam Name||NRA CET|
|Notification Release Date||June 2021|
|Form Filling and Payment Mode||Online|
|Conducting Body||National Recruitment Agency|
|Last Date to Fill the Application form||July 2021|
|Documents Required||(10th and 12th certificate, degree / diploma certificate, caste certificate for SC / ST candidates, scanned copies of photo and signature) Depending on the level of the post applying for|
|Official Website||To be notified|
|Application Fee||To be notified|
NRA CET Application Form Dates
The NRA CET 2021 Exam Dates are announced by the official authority. Below mentioned are the dates of some of the important events related to the CET Exam:-
|Starting of Online Registration||The first week of June 2021|
|Last date to register||The second week of July 2021|
|Last date for editing application details||The second week of July 2021|
|Last date to make online fee payment||The third week of July 2021|
|CET admit card release date||Last week of August 2021|
Note: The above mentioned dates are temporary. It will be updated after the release by the Examination Operations Authority.
NRA CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Only candidates who meet the NRA CET eligibility criteria can apply for the entrance examination. Here are the eligible criteria for all levels. There will be three levels of examination i.e. Undergraduate level examination, 12th level examination and 10th level examination.
- To qualify for the General Eligibility Test, the applicant must be a resident of India.
- If a candidate is a citizen of Nepal / Bhutan / Tibetan refugee who came to India to settle permanently in India before 1 January 1962, he / she will be eligible to apply for the examination.
- Any applicant who has migrated from any other country but is now a permanent resident in India will be eligible to apply.
Age Range for NRA CET Application Form
- The age limit varies with the test that the applicant wants to take.
- For graduation examination, candidates must be between 18 and 35 years of age to apply for the examination.
- The 12th level candidate must be between 18 and 27 years of age to apply for the exam.
- The 10th level candidate must be between 18 and 23 years of age to apply for the exam.
Educational qualification for NRA CET Application Form
As the NRA conducts the examination for all three levels, the qualification for each level is given below:
- The basic educational requirement for 10th pass level is matriculation from a recognized school.
- The basic educational requirement for 12th pass level is 12th pass from a recognized and affiliated school.
- The educational qualification for graduation CET will be a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Documents required to apply for NRA CET 2021 application form
Before filling the application form, candidates have to keep the documents given below.
It is mandatory to upload Class X, Class XII, Graduates and / or other similar review sheets depending on the stage for which the candidates are applying.
- The photo must be a recent passport size color photograph.
- Photo size must be between 20 KB and 50 KB
- Applicants must ensure that the image is taken in a light-colored, ideally white background color.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable in the image
- The applicant in the photo must be in front of the camera.
- Photo must be in JPEG format. Otherwise, the form will be rejected by the authorities
Signature copy scanned
Candidates signature will have to upload a scanned copy. The same signature on official documents as Aadhaar card, passport, etc., will disqualify the applicant if the signature on the call letter signed at the time of the test does not match the applicant signature on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature should be around 10kb-20kb
- The signature must be in a running hand, not block letters.
- It should also be on white paper with black or blue ink.
- Scanned image must be clear and visible
- caste certificate
Those who belong to reserved categories should apply with their official caste certificate. They have to upload scanned copies of the same.
- Age relaxation is valid for reserved categories
- There is actually a specific number of vacancies reserved for categories other than general vacancies.
- To get from this, one has to upload scanned copies of their caste certificate.
- Applicants must submit a scan copy of their left thumb impression
- If a candidate does not have a thumb of his left hand, he can use his right thumb.
- If both thumbs are absent, the impression should be taken from one of the fingers of the left hand which begins with the index finger.
- If there are no fingers of the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers on the right should be taken from the obverse.
- If no fingers are available, then the left toe mark may be taken.
- Candidate should state the name of finger and the details of left / right hand or toe in the uploaded
- document, if left thumb impression is not uploaded.
- The thumb scanned image should be around 10kb-20kb.
Hand written declaration for NRA CET Application Form
- There should be a handwritten declaration, which the candidates are unable to write, the text will be typed.
- Then, place the left thumb under the typed text and then upload the text to the specifications
- It should be ensured that all these scanned documents comply with the appropriate specifications.
How to fill NRA CET Application Form 2021?
Applicants can complete NRA CET registration in online mode only from the official website. Applicants can follow the steps given below to complete the application form.
Step 1: New Registration for new candidates
- Visit the official website of the NRA.
- Click on the CET APPLY ONLINE TAB on the homepage, a login page will appear on the screen.
- Click “Click here for new registration”
- The details that candidates need to provide to create their login ID are name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Remember the password entered here to create a login.
- Press the “Submit” button. The details given by the applicant in their login ID cannot be modified at a later stage.
- After successful registration, the applicant’s login credentials will be sent via email to the registered email address.
Note: Please note that the email-id and date of birth filled by you will be used to log in to the website to fill the online application form.
Step 2: Necessary documents to be prepared
Before filling your online application, keep the following details / documents / information with you.
- Personal details
- Educational Qualification Details
- The image of the scanned photo should be between 20-50 KB in jpg / jpeg format and size
- The image of the scanned signature must be between 10-20 KB in jpg / jpeg format and size.
Step 3: Fill the NRA CET 2021 application form
- To complete the process, click on the login tab and login using your login ID and password sent to the candidate through email.
- Enter the verification code as shown and press submit button.
- Please fill the details on the online application form. Because your eligibility will be determined on the basis of the information submitted by you, you are expected to take adequate precautions and correctly state the specifics of your qualifications etc.
- Enter other related data such as exam center option, parent details, gender, nationality, educational details, address and contact information.
- Please save the details as soon as you fill the online application form by clicking “Apply”.
- If you want to change some data, you can do so by logging in again using the email ID and date of birth.
- After editing the details, make sure that you can save the details by clicking the “Save” button.
Step 4: Upload Document for NRA CET Application Form
- Click on the link to ‘Upload Photograph’
- Browse to the location where the scanned photo was saved, select the photo and press the upload button.
- Follow the same steps to upload signatures, left thumbs and other supporting documents and then press
- the Next button.
Step 5: Application fee payment for NRA CET Application Form
Before sending the NRA CET applicable online form, applicants are advised to preview the application form by pressing the “back” button as there is no correction window. Applicants can pay their application fees through debit card or netbanking. Keep your debit card / internet banking information safe.
- If you want to edit any information related to personal details, qualification details and / or experience details;
- You can do this by logging in again using email-id, date of birth, password, and after editing the information, be sure to save the information again by pressing the “Save” button.
- Tap on the “Make Payments” tab, you will be redirected to the bank’s website where you will have to pay using any of the options listed above.
- Now enter your debit card information , net banking account to continue with the transfer. When your payment is certified, the system will take you to the final application form.
- After successfully completing your payment you will get a self-created web application number.
- After a successful transaction, the candidate will receive a preview of the application along with the application number.
- Applicants are advised to obtain a printout of the completed application for approval.
- The applicant should carefully preserve their application number for production of call letters and all other information for further processes.
NRA CET Application Form 2021 Correction
Candidates should remember that the online form cannot be modified after the NRA CET 2021 comes into force. The option to change the application form is only accessible before the “Final Submit” button.
The option “Save and Next” is provided so that all data can be re-added and changes can be made.
Candidates should keep in mind that no modification can be done in the online CET application form after payment of fees.
Details asked in NRA CET online form
Before filling the form, the candidate should carefully read the details filled in the NRA CET online application form given below.
|Name||Fill in the same name as on the official documents like Aadharcard, Passport, etc.|
|DOB||The date Of Birth should be the same as on the matriculation certificate.|
|Enter Mobile number||Provide an active contact number to get more important information related to the exam.|
|Enter Email ID||Responsive email ID of his or her parents / sisters / relatives which can be used to submit registration number and password information.|
|Enter the year of passing||Enter details of the year of passing the qualifying examination.|
|Father’s / mother’s name||Enter the name of either parent as written in the class 10 certificate of DOB certificate|
|Education qualification||The details of marks for class 10, 12 are to be filled in percentage, and based on the level applied for graduation.|
|Correspondence address||Details of home address / local address will have to be given. If necessary, it will be used to send letters or communications.|
Important Guidelines for NRA CET Application Form 2021 Apply Online
Applicants must follow certain instructions while filling the form so that their candidature is not rejected. After completing the application process, enhance your preparation by following NRA CET preparation tips by experts.
- Applicants should ensure that all details are properly filled in, as no corrections or amendments are allowed after the final submission of the application form.
- Before completing the application form, Applicants must ensure that they meet the required eligibility requirements .
- Application fee through online mode can be charged only .
- Ensure uploaded such as photographs, signatures, left thumbs, documents and handwritten declarations, as defined by CET.
- If an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is unable to produce the necessary documents, his application will be rejected.
- The CET has the right to assign the applicant to any center other than the one selected by the candidate.
- Any request for change in date, time and venue of online test or interview will not be entertained by the examination body.
- Online applications, once approved, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee, once charged, will not be refunded or reserved for any other stage of recruitment.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read all the guidelines laid down in the official notification before filling the online form.
How many steps to fill the NRA CET online form?
Can I edit the data after submitting online application form of NRA CET?
What are the different ways to pay NRA CET application fee?
What if I did not receive an email acknowledgment after registering on the official website of the NRA CET?
Can the test center be updated after the application is submitted?
Is there any exemption fee for applying for OBC category candidates in NRA CET?
What is the basic academic qualification required to apply for HSC level CET 2021?
NRA CET 10th pass online form, notification 2021, Online For SSC IBPS , RRB Registration
How to prepare English for NRA CET 2021
Best books for NRA CET Exam 2021 To Prepare Graduate Level
NRA CET Syllabus PDF download 2021
NRA CET Syllabus PDF download 2021