Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 1 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 1 A Letter to God
- Class 10 English Poem: Dust of Snow
- Class 10 English Poem: Fire and Ice
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 2 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 2 Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
- Class 10 English Poem: A Tiger in the Zoo
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 3 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 3 Two Stories about Flying
- Class 10 English Poem: How to tell wild Animals
- Class 10 English Poem: The Ball Poem
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 4 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank
- Class 10 English Poem: Amanda!
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 5 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 5 Glimpses of India
- Class 10 English Poem: The Trees
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 6 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 6 Mijbil the Otter
- Class 10 English Poem: Fog
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 7 Madam Rides the Bus
- Class 10 English Poem: The Tale of Custard the Dragon
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 8 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 8 The Sermon at Benares
- Class 10 English Poem: For Anne Gregory
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 9 Solutions
- Class 10 English Chapter 9 The Proposal
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Reading
- Chapter 1 Factual
- Chapter 2 Discursive
- Chapter 3 Poems
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Writing
- Chapter 1 Letter Writing
- Chapter 2 Articles
- Chapter 3 E-mails
- Chapter 4 Short Story
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar
- Chapter 1 Gap Filling
- Chapter 2 Sentence/Dialogue Completion
- Chapter 3 Sentence Reordering – Jumbled up Words
- Chapter 4 Editing
- Chapter 5 Omission
- Chapter 6 Sentence Transformation
|Chapter 1. The Lost Child|
|Chapter 2. The Thief’s Story|
|Chapter 3. The Midnight Visitor|
|Chapter 4. A Question of Trust|
|Chapter 5. Footprints without Feet|
|Chapter 6. The Making of a Scientist|
|Chapter 7. The Necklace|
|Chapter 8. Bholi|
|Chapter 9. The Book That Saved the Earth|
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Detail Online Study Material
Get all the questions and answers of First Flight Lesson and Poem with Footprints Without Feet (Supplementary Reader) for the new academic session 2023-24. Download NCERT Solutions of all subjects and CBSE Offline App in PDF format for the new academic session. All content on Tiwari Academy’s website as well as offline apps is free to use. There is no fee required to pay for any content. No login or registration is even required to access the content. We have updated all our NCERT solutions for CBSE session 2023-24 following the latest CBSE syllabus.
|Books:||First Flight & Footprints without feet|
|Study Material:||NCERT Question Answers|
|Content Type:||Text, PDF and Video Format|
|Language:||Hindi and English Medium|
Important Questions on 10th English
Why is Mrs. Pumphrey worried about Tricky?
Mrs. Pumphrey was worried about Tricky. She was shocked to see Tricky as he looked bloated like a sausage. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth. It seemed as if he had no energy in his body and was suffering from malnutrition. He even refused to eat his favorite dishes and started vomiting. It spent all its time lying on the rug and panting.
Class 10 English – Footprints Without Feet
Question answers of all chapters of Footprint Without Feet for Class 10 English Supplementary Reader Footprint Without Feet for the new session 2023-24 are given with Hindi translation. NCERT Solutions and NCERT Books are as per the latest CBSE syllabus.
How to get full 100 marks in class 10 English
Students have to focus equally on both the Class 10 English books – First Flight and Footprints Without Feet. As per the new NCERT books, the number of chapters has been reduced for the 2023-24 exams. Here in this article, we will tell you about “How to get 100 in English” for upcoming major exams or in other words how to score more marks than you expect for 10th class board exams. Here we will explain to you so that you can prepare the structure “How to Prepare” for Class 10th English Board Exam. So you should pay attention to this article so that we can help you with the tips in which you can mold your study way and score 99% marks in class 10th boards.
- Step 1: Read the summary of nine chapters of Class 10 English Reader First Flight.
- Step 2: Prepare a summary of 10th English in your own words.
- Step 3: Give equal time to both books First Flight and Footprints Without Feet.
- Step 4: Practice each question of First Flight and Supplementary in written form.
- Step 5: To study well in 10th English, you need to have a positive attitude.
Step 1: Read the summary of nine chapters of Class 10 English Reader First Flight.
As per the new session 2023-24, Class 10 English First Flight has only nine chapters. First of all, read each chapter from English Reader and English Supplementary at least 2-3 times. However, the supplement is interesting and long, after the completion of the stories read the summary in Hindi and English medium from our website Tiwari Academy. Try to remember the character’s name and the easy way to do this is to pronounce that name without using “his and hers” most of the time. Next is to understand the plot (theme) of the story and this part of learning is easy because after understanding the plot one can remember the entire story.
Step 2: Prepare a summary of 10th English in your own words.
In Class 10 English, each book has only nine chapters – Reader and Supplementary. Write your own answer to each question. Your answer should not be so long that it confuses you and makes you struggle. Like Summary, Theme and Poetry on the Tiwari Academy website, you will find some summary additional questions that can cover the whole story or you can break the answers into points. This method will give information about what to answer and the order in which the question should be answered. It would be advisable to devote approximately 15-20 hours per week to the preparation of summary of long answers. To cover the chapter one has to have a strong grip on the long answer.
Step 3: Give equal time to both books First Flight and Footprints Without Feet.
Class 10 English solutions help in exam preparation. Time is very important at this time, you have to allocate all the study notes and sources at least 90 days before the study. This will save you from the last minute worry of not having notes for a topic you ignored. By now you have studied the names of the characters and are well familiar with the plot. So, start covering NCERT Book 10 English Exercises as the questions in the exam will come from the textbook. However, keep some additional questions prepared so that you are not surprised by changes in the questions.
Step 4: Practice each question of First Flight and Supplementary in written form.
To prepare for English in class 10th, written practice will have to be done. It is very natural to feel stressed and stressed before and during the exam but writing on any topic reduces the stress. A little worry goes a long way as it motivates us to do our best. Practicing writing helps you know how to start your answers. Know exactly how you want to support your answers in points. By practicing writing answers many times, you will excel like thousands of other scholars and top the time-sensitive exams. Proper English grammar is very important to get high marks, so study each rule one by one.
Step 5: To study well in 10th English, you need to have a positive attitude.
A positive attitude is the key to solve many problems, it will reflect your personality as well as your confidence or self-confidence. English is an unpredictable subject so focus on parts of speech in poems. One does not have to spend thousands of rupees on expensive books. We provide you the best English study material for Class 10 at NRACETJOB . Try to revise NCERT question more often as more extra questions will confuse you more. Practice for writing answers is a skill that requires a person to be proficient in the subject.
Benefits of NCERT English Solutions for Class 10
There are wide benefits of reading NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English provided by NRACETJOB.com . They are as follows:
- The resource of NCERT Solutions builds strong fundamentals in the English subject.
- It provides an in-depth understanding of each concept covered in the NCERT English syllabus.
- With the help of NCERT English Solutions book, students will improve English linguistic and grammatical skills.
- You can prepare efficiently and score better marks in the examination by referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English.