If you are an admin, it’s easy to ban someone (and unban them as well)
what to know
- You must be an admin of Facebook page to ban and unban.
- On the Facebook page: Click the Members tab > Scroll down to Person > Click the three dots next to the name > Click Block from group.
- From a member’s post: Hover the cursor over the person’s name > click the three dots to the right of the profile card > Block.
This article explains how to ban a person from a Facebook page.
How to ban someone on Facebook page
Facebook’s group management tools make it easy to add and subtract from your roster of group members. Whether you’re on a desktop computer or a mobile device, you can manage who will participate in your profile and who stays out of conversation.
How to restrict access to the member page
As a Page admin, you have a variety of moderation tools at your disposal. If suspension and activity limits aren’t enough to alleviate the problem, removing a person from a group requires a few mouse clicks.
- From the Groups page, select the Members tab to access the group’s entire roster.
- Once in the Members page, scroll down to the person you want to block from the page. Click the three buttons to the right of their profile list and click Block from group.
- Confirm your selection to finish blocking the person.
How to ban someone from their posts
If someone posts something so serious that it needs immediate action, you can directly block them from the post that is being considered.
- Scroll down to the offending post and click the three buttons in the top right and then select Delete Post and Block Author.
- A warning pop-up will confirm that you want to proceed with deleting the person.
- From this screen, you can delete their last seven days of activity in the group and/or block the user’s future profiles.
How to ban someone in app
Scroll down to the offending post and tap on the three dots on the top right of the post. A menu will pop up from the bottom of the screen with a long list of options. Select Delete post and Block user. Then, you’ll be brought back to the page with a pop-up window confirming that you want to block that person from the page.
How to unban someone from Facebook group
Sometimes one person makes a good one and is willing to play by the rules of your group. If so, you can unban and unblock them from your page at any time.
website ban removal
From the Groups page, select the Members tab to access the group’s entire roster. On the right side of the members page there is a list of blocked persons. Click the Unblock button next to the appropriate user and confirm that you want to bring them back to the group.
Remove restrictions via mobile device
On your group’s main page, tap the Members option to view the full roster of users. Once there, tap the Blocked button to see all the people you’ve blocked. Then, find the right person you want to bring back to the group and tap Remove Block. You will need to confirm your selection.
General question Ban Someone From a Facebook Page
How do I ban someone from a Facebook Business Page?
Go to the Page’s settings and select People & other Pages, then find the person or Page you want to ban and check the box next to their name. Select Ban from Page, then confirm your choice.
Can I block someone from a Facebook page if they haven’t liked it?
Yes, you can pre-block users without liking a page first. Open Pages Settings and select People & Others, then select Restricted People & Pages from the drop-down menu. Select +Restrict a person and enter the URL of their account. Save to add them to your Page’s block list.
Can anyone appeal a Facebook ban?
If you believe the ban was unfair, it may be possible to present your case to the Page admin or others ihttps://www.lifewire.com/ban-someone-from-facebook-page-5442954n the group, but if the answer is still “no,” then you should respect the decision. If you have been banned by Facebook itself and you think it is ineligible, request a review of the flagged content.
How do I block someone on Facebook Messenger?
Blocking someone on Facebook Messenger is a fairly simple process, but keep in mind that Messenger Block is not the same as Facebook Block. Someone blocked on Messenger won’t be blocked on Facebook unless you manually block them there as well.
What is Share Focus Status in iOS 15?
Apple Mac OS Names In Order | Apple Mac OS (macOS) Operating System Names In Order (2022)
Best Live TV Streaming Sites with Free Channels (September 2022)