The KCET Admit Card 2021 will be issued by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) of the state of Karnataka by the second week of April 2021. The admit card will be through online mode only accessed . No other genre will be entertained. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is administered every year by the University of Karnataka.
It will also be referred to as Karnataka CET. admission in the field of engineering courses KCET is a state level entrance exam for candidates seeking . Admission to Architecture and Medical courses will be given on the basis of NATA and NEET scores respectively. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in Karnataka State Colleges / Institutions. Candidates can see the complete information about the KCET 2021 Admit Card here.
KCET Admit Card 2021
Candidates through online mode will be able to download their admit card . Details like candidate’s name and roll number, exam date and time, examination center, etc. will be mentioned in the admit card. Candidates are advised to go through all the details, in case of any discrepancy liaison officers.
Hall tickets will also have exam instructions. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the guidelines and instructions mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The Authority will not send the admit card to any candidate through offline mode as post or courier. Admit card will be available only for successfully registered candidates. To get the admit card, the candidates have to enter the application number and date of birth.
Entrance Open 2021
Note: For admission in medical and architecture courses, no entrance examination will be conducted. Admission will be allotted through NEET and NATA national level entrance exam results.
KCET admit card date 2021
The KCET Admit Card will be issued in the 2 week of April 2021. Candidates will get a limited time period to download the admit card. The KCET entrance exam will be held in the third week of April 2021. The result will be provided by the last week of May 2021.
The rank will be released with the result on the website. In addition, the counseling process will be conducted in the second week of June 2021. It will be mandatory for all eligible candidates to participate in the counseling process. The exam will be conducted at 54 places spread across the state of Karnataka.
How to download KCET Admit Card
Candidates to download their admit card should follow the steps given below
- Go to the authority’s operations website. (Link will be available above)
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the KEA website.
- date of birth (as per SSLC / 10th Marks Card) , Enter your login credentials as application number.
- Now, click on submit button and your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for further processing.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates should follow the instructions given on the day of examination otherwise their examination will be canceled.
- Candidates will also have to bring a photo ID proof for verification of candidate identity.
- Do not bring any additional items with the admit card.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the exam time.
- Arrive at the examination center one hour before the exam.
If you have any questions related to KCET Admit Card 2021, you can leave your questions in the comments below.