SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Latest Update 20/08/2022 :- SSC Has Released Official Notification for Stenographer ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2022 on 20-08-2022… Apply Now by Below Link……..
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022:
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) admissible in Pay Band 2 plus Grade Pay and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group ‘B’). c’) ‘Non-Technical’) in Pay Band 1 plus Grade Pay as admissible in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Central Government. Other details are given below……..
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details:
Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Selection Process :
- online computer based test
- Shorthand Test (Skill Test)
SSC Stenographer Age Limit:
- (a) Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022 (i.e. candidates before 02.01.1992 and after 01.01.2004 are not eligible to apply)
- (b) Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., candidates born not earlier than 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
- (c) The relaxation in the upper age limit specified in para-5(a) and 5(b) above and the category codes for claiming age relaxation are as under:
|Code No.||Category||Age Relaxation Permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|3.||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|5.||PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|6.||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|7.||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||05 Years|
|8.||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|9.||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||08 Years|
|10.||Central Govt. Civilian Employees:
Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.
|Up to 40 years of age|
|11.||Central Govt. Civilian Employees:
Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ST)
|Up to 45 years of age|
|12.||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13.||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|14.||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces.||Up to 45 years of age|
|15.||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST).||Up to 50 years of age|
|16.||Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of past service.|
SSC Stenographer Education Qualification As on or before 05-09-2022:
- Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- All degree/diploma including technical education degree/diploma awarded through open and distance education mode of education by universities established by an Act of Parliament or a State in accordance with Ministry of Human Resource Development’s notification dated 10.6.2015 published in the Gazette of India Diploma/Certificate declared under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 by the Legislature, Deemed University Institutions and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Bureau of Distance Education, University Grants Commission.
SSC Stenographer Application Fee:
- Fee Payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to pay fee:
The fee can be paid by using BHIM UPI, net banking or Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay credit or debit cards or by generating SBI challan in cash at SBI branches.
How to Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment :
Applications need to be submitted in online mode only on the official website of SSC HQ i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Before applying, candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination very carefully.
Steps to Apply for SSC Steno 2022:
To apply for SSC Steno 2022 candidates can follow the given steps:-
- Visit the official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Apply” tab at the top.
- Click on the “Steno C&D” tab.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Login if you have successfully registered.
- Register yourself with email id, mobile number and all other details.
- Fill the asked entries.
- After applying take a printout of your application form.
There will be one objective paper in SSC Stenographer written exam.
There are total 3 parts in the written exam. The detailed information is given below:-
|Part||Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
►The total time duration of the exam for Visually Handicapped candidates is 2 hours and 2 hours 40 minutes.
- The questions will be in both English and Hindi language except in Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Skill Test in Stenography
For the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as selected by the candidates in the online application form) speed of 100 w.p.m. (w.p.m.) From. For the post of Stenographer Grade “D”. The case will have to be transcribed on the computer. The transcription times are as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE (Para-7)|
|Stenographer Grade “D”||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade “D”||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade “C”||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade “C”||Hindi||55||75|
Important Dates :
|Submission of online applications||20.08.2022 to 05.09.2022|
|Last date for receipt of applications||05.09.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||06.09.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||05.09.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||06.09.2022|
|Date of „Window for Application Form Correction‟ and online payment of Correction Charges||07.09.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||November – 2022|
Important Link Area :-
|SSC Steno 2022 Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement 2022 pdf|
|SSC Steno 2022 Apply Online||Available NOW|
|SSC Steno 2022 Syllabus Exam Pattern||Download SSC Stenographer Syllabus|
|SSC Steno 2022 Admit Card||Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Steno 2022 Official Website||https://ssc.nic.in/|
Candidates can write their doubts, queries and suggestions in the below comment box. We will try to give you proper answer.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022 Apply Online Form
What are the application dates for SSC Stenographer 2022?
SSC Stenographer Application is now started on 20th August 2022.
How many posts are notified in SSC Stenographer 2022?
It will be made available later.
What is the Educational Qualification for SSC Stenographer 2022?
Candidates can check detailed education qualification in above post.
What is the application fee for SSC Stenographer 2022?
Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
What is the age limit for SSC Stenographer 2022?
(a) Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022 (i.e. candidates before 02.01.1992 and after 01.01.2004 are not eligible to apply)
(b) Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., candidates born not earlier than 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
(c) The relaxation in the upper age limit specified in para-5(a) and 5(b) above and the category codes for claiming age relaxation are as under:
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer 2022?
Visit the official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
Click on the “Apply” tab at the top.
Click on the “Steno C&D” tab.
Click on the “Apply” link.
Login if you have successfully registered.
Register yourself with email id, mobile number and all other details.
Fill the asked entries.
After applying take a printout of your application form.
What is the exam date of computer based online exam?
SSC Stenographer Exam will be conducted soon, stay connected with us for all latest official updates…