Teachers Day speech ideas for students (Teacher’s Day Speech): Every year 5 September is celebrated as Teacher’s Day to honor and appreciate the contribution of teachers in various fields. It is a day to express gratitude and respect to the mentors who work selflessly to build the future of the students. In the year 1962 , This practice started on the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who was a teacher, philosopher and second President of India.
Teacher’s Day is celebrated every year on 5 September, which is also the birth anniversary of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, an Indian philosopher and the second President of India. To celebrate the occasion, students present songs and plays acknowledging the contribution of their teachers. Students also show their affection to their favorite teachers in the form of cards, speeches and chocolates.
All schools have been closed for the past few months in view of the coronavirus pandemic. With online classes, students and teachers will now celebrate Teachers Day 2020 virtually. Every year, students prepare a speech for their teachers to express their wishes and gratitude. This year also, students can prepare speeches at home, which can be done online during virtual gatherings. We are listing some sample speeches that you can prepare this year:
Best Teacher’s Day Celebration Gift Buy Now
Teacher, our lockdown guru
- 1 Teacher, our lockdown guru
- 2 why do we celebrate teachers day
- 3 long and Short Teachers Day speech ideas for students and children in english
- 4 Teachers Day speech ideas for students in English
Good morning all teachers!
As we all know, we have gathered to celebrate Teacher’s Day online. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our teachers, who are working very hard to teach us online. Taking education to the next level, this year may have given us tough times but our teachers have definitely been a beacon of hope.
From guiding us to inspiring us, this year our respect for teachers across the world has grown tremendously. We know it has been challenging for each of us, but teachers have been our lockdown mentors. They have supported us all the time and helped us deal with online classes and tests.
In this difficult time, I want to thank all the teachers on behalf of each and every student for your unwavering support. Thank you for guiding us, inspiring us and making us who we are today!
why do we celebrate teachers day
Good morning to all our teachers. As we have gathered here today to celebrate the occasion of Teachers’ Day, I would like to thank each and every teacher who has been our guiding force during the lockdown. You have not only taught us a new way of learning but also inspired us during the lockdown.
As Teachers’ Day is celebrated every year, I would like to take this occasion to talk about the history of Teachers’ Day and why we celebrate it:
Teacher’s Day is celebrated every year on 5th September. Do you know why this date was chosen? The day marks the birth anniversary of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who was an Indian scholar. He was also the second President of India from 1962 to 1967.
He was a great scholar, who devoted his life towards education. Once he was asked by his students to celebrate his birthday. He simply replied and said, “Instead of celebrating my birthday, it would be a matter of pride for me to celebrate 5th of September as Teacher’s Day.”
His birthday was declared as Teacher’s Day to acknowledge all the teachers. Since 1962, 5 September is celebrated as Teacher’s Day in India.
Last but not least, I would like to conclude my speech with the quote of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, “The aim of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise. Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.”
Thank you to all my teachers who have always been our guiding light and support system
- Paragraph On My Best Friend | Paragraph On My Best Friend 100, 150, 200, 250 to 300 Words For Kids, Students And Children
- Short and Long GRATITUDE ESSAY FOR STUDENTS IN 300 ,150,200, 400, 500, 600 WORDS
- Essay on ISRO For UPSC | ISRO Essay for Students and Children in English 100 ,250, 500 Words
- ESSAY ON FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES OF INDIA | Essay on Fundamental Duties for Students & Children in English 500 words
- ਸੋਸ਼ਲ ਮੀਡੀਆ ਸੋਸ਼ਲ ਮੀਡੀਆ ਮੀਡੀਆ SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDIA IN PUNJABI 2021
- Teachers Day speech ideas for students
- Write Short Paragraph On Teachers Day 100, 150, 200, 250 To 300 Words
- Medical Leave Application | How To Write A Medical Leave Application for Office, School, College
- Essay on Indian Army In English | Long and Short Essay on Indian Army in English for students and kids 150,200,250,500 Words
- Essay on Krishna Janmashtami | Sri Krishna Janmashtami Essay for Students and Children in English 600, 400, 200,250 Words
- Sick Leave Message | Sample Message For Sick Leave To Boss
- Sick Leave Application Format | Application For Sick Leave | Sick Leave Application Writing For School & College
- Short Paragraph On Janmashtami Festival 100, 150, 200, 250 to 300 Words for Kids, Students, And Children
- The best day of my life essay
- मेरे जीवन का सबसे खुशी का दिन पर निबंध | Happiest day of my life Essay In Hindi 100,150, 200, 500 Words
- An ESSAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA – BOON OR BANE | Essay on Social Media for School and College Students | Social Media and Its Impact on Youth: Essay (300 Words) | Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media: (400 Words)
- Essay on My Best Friend
- PARAGRAPH ON GRATITUDE 100,120,150, 200, 250 Words
long and Short Teachers Day speech ideas for students and children in english
Below are short and long Teacher’s Day speeches of 200-300 words and 500-600 words respectively. Students can refer to this Teacher’s Day speech if needed and can enhance the occasion with their own words. In this article we have also provided 10 lines on Teacher’s Day.
300 words short speech on teachers day
Good morning to one and all. Today is an auspicious occasion where we get a chance to acknowledge the hard work of the teachers who mold the students into the leaders of the future. This day is known as “Teachers Day”, which was celebrated by the second President of independent India, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, who was himself a teacher, philosopher and educationist.
Teachers are the pillars of the country. They guide and shape the fate of the students. They teach them to be better human beings. They are the reason behind successful career of a student. Teachers like S. Radhakrishnan and Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam are some of the famous names who have given meaning to the word “teacher”.
It is not necessary that teachers should be present only in schools. Everyone around us teaches something. The greatest of all teachers is ‘Life’ who teaches us the art of survival. Parents are our most important teachers.
I wish all our mentors in the school and across the country a very Happy Teacher’s Day. Teachers are a boon in disguise. They are the guiding light that illuminates our lives at all times. Teaching is really a way of life, not just a profession. We are fortunate to have such wonderful teachers who are always ready to groom the students into the best of individuals. We pray for his well being and success, and hold immense respect today and always.
on 5 September
Best Teacher’s Day Celebration Gift Buy Now