10 lines on Teacher’s Day: Our education providers are very special to us, and it would be a shame if, after all, what our teachers do for us all year long, we don’t validate them by celebrating just one day for them. Therefore, Teacher’s Day is a special day which is celebrated every year when students express their gratitude and utmost respect towards the teacher on this special day. In this article, for class 1, 2, 3, 5 , 6, 7 ,8 and upper class , we have provided 10 lines on Teacher’s Day in English .
You can read 10 lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology and more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Teacher’s Day for Children
Set 1 is useful for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Our teachers are always very kind and helpful to us.
- My teachers are very sweet and are like a mother to me.
- Teaching is one of the respectable jobs which is always present.
- Every year the fifth day of the month of September is recorded as Teacher’s Day.
- Being a teacher is one of the most challenging tasks, and all teachers deserve a day as a mark of respect.
- In India, Teacher’s Day is the most celebrated day in schools and colleges.
- On Teacher’s Day, children shower their teachers with cheers, greetings and gifts to express their love.
- Students always remember their teachers because of the incomparable contribution they make in their lives.
- Our parents are also our teachers in a way because they always illuminate us with knowledge and guide us throughout our lives.
- Most schools hold festive displays on Teacher’s Day, and some stay close to giving teachers a day off.
Best Teacher’s Day Celebration Gift Buy Now
set 2-10 Lines on teacher’s day for school students
Set 2 is helpful for class 6, 7 and 8 students.
- The Sanskrit or Hindi word for teacher is guru, which means one who guides you.
- Teachers are often compared to the captain of a ship or a boatman who helps us to reach the right destination in life.
- Teachers will always help you if you really ask for their help.
- On Teacher’s Day, students organize an event for the sole purpose of entertaining our teachers.
- Teacher’s Day schedules usually require several days of practice and preparation.
- On the day of celebration, we congratulate our teachers and welcome them to sit back in their seats and enjoy the performance of the students.
- Our Principal gives a short speech on Teacher’s Day about how grateful we are for the services of our teachers.
- We present some flowers, cards and small tokens of appreciation to our teachers on this day.
- We ensure that no student misbehaves on the occasion of Teacher’s Day.
- It is a wonderful feeling if with our humble efforts we can bring a smile to the faces of our dear teachers for what they do for us.
Know from here how to write a paragraph on Teacher’s Day.
Best Teacher’s Day Celebration Gift Buy Now
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Teacher’s Day for Upper Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of class 9, 10, 11, 12 and competitive exams.
- Across the world, Teacher’s Day is a mark of respect in the society among all.
- Teaching is one of the most respectable jobs with significant impact and various responsibilities.
- On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, we pay tribute to our deserving and beloved teachers for their contribution in our lives, society as well as the nation.
- Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was a great teacher whose contribution made his students most loved and respected.
- In independent India, he was the second President and a great scholar who distinguished himself among others.
- On 2 May, Bhutan celebrates Teachers’ Day on the birth anniversary of the third king, marking the beginning of modern education in Bhutan.
- Since 1962, we are celebrating Teacher’s Day on 5th September to celebrate not only the efforts of our teacher but also the birth of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
- Behind every successful person, the contribution of a teacher is important and remarkable.
- Students and teachers join together and celebrate this day with great enthusiasm.
- Several programs are arranged to honor the teachers for their respectable dedication.
- Paragraph On My Best Friend | Paragraph On My Best Friend 100, 150, 200, 250 to 300 Words For Kids, Students And Children
- Short and Long GRATITUDE ESSAY FOR STUDENTS IN 300 ,150,200, 400, 500, 600 WORDS
- Essay on ISRO For UPSC | ISRO Essay for Students and Children in English 100 ,250, 500 Words
- ESSAY ON FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES OF INDIA | Essay on Fundamental Duties for Students & Children in English 500 words
- ਸੋਸ਼ਲ ਮੀਡੀਆ ਸੋਸ਼ਲ ਮੀਡੀਆ ਮੀਡੀਆ SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDIA IN PUNJABI 2021
- Teachers Day speech ideas for students
- Write Short Paragraph On Teachers Day 100, 150, 200, 250 To 300 Words
- Medical Leave Application | How To Write A Medical Leave Application for Office, School, College
- Essay on Indian Army In English | Long and Short Essay on Indian Army in English for students and kids 150,200,250,500 Words
- Essay on Krishna Janmashtami | Sri Krishna Janmashtami Essay for Students and Children in English 600, 400, 200,250 Words
- Sick Leave Message | Sample Message For Sick Leave To Boss
- Sick Leave Application Format | Application For Sick Leave | Sick Leave Application Writing For School & College
- Short Paragraph On Janmashtami Festival 100, 150, 200, 250 to 300 Words for Kids, Students, And Children
- The best day of my life essay
- मेरे जीवन का सबसे खुशी का दिन पर निबंध | Happiest day of my life Essay In Hindi 100,150, 200, 500 Words
- An ESSAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA – BOON OR BANE | Essay on Social Media for School and College Students | Social Media and Its Impact on Youth: Essay (300 Words) | Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media: (400 Words)
- Essay on My Best Friend
- PARAGRAPH ON GRATITUDE 100,120,150, 200, 250 Words
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Teachers Day
How to make Teacher’s Day speech entertaining?
Try to make the speech short but worthy of attention. It would be nice if someone could include some humor in the speech as the teacher would enjoy a good dose of laughter.
When does the whole world celebrate Teacher’s Day?
The 5th day of October is celebrated as World Teacher’s Day.
What should be in the personality of an ideal teacher?
An ideal teacher should have a personality who is eager to acquire and spread knowledge, courteous and understanding towards all, fair. Also, they should be professional enough to maintain order in the classroom.
What emotion do most quotes on teachers convey?
Most of the quotes about teachers glorify the existence of this profession and the people who practice them. These quotes are mainly to validate the contribution of teachers in the society.