10 Lines on Taj Mahal In English
Ten rows on taj mahal
We know that the Taj Mahal is in India. It is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The Taj Mahal is situated in a large area. There is a river next to it. The Taj Mahal was made of white marble. Shah Jahan was the king in ancient times. He built the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is counted among the 7th wonder of the world. It is a historical place and also the most popular place in the world. Every year a large number of people come to India to see the beauty of the Taj Mahal.
10 Rows on Taj Mahal
1. Taj Mahal is considered one of the seven wonders of the world.
2. The Taj Mahal was built around the 17th century.
3. It was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
4. He built it in the memory of his beloved wife.
5. There is a mosque around the Taj Mahal.
6. It has four stunning minarets which add to its charm.
7. The Taj Mahal is made of white marble, which makes it one of the most beautiful buildings in the whole world.
8. It is situated on the banks of river Yamuna, Agra.
9. In 2007, it was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
10. The Taj Mahal is widely regarded as a symbol of love.
Click here for more topics We have an essay on every topic, see the full list here. If you are studying in Matric Free Video Lectures of Maths, Physics and English, and if we have got you covered for I.Com Business Maths also.
10 Rows on Tajmahal for class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
1) The Taj Mahal is the most beautiful place I have ever seen.
2) It was built around the 17th century.
3) It was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
4) He built the Taj Mahal in the memory of his deceased wife.
5) In Agra, every day a lot of visitors come to see the Taj Mahal.
6) The Taj Mahal has been marked as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007.
7) It is very beautifully designed by white marble.
8) This Mughal architecture has a different beauty at night with full moon.
9) I had seen the beauty of the Taj Mahal with my own eyes.
10) I want to visit this historical place again.
- Paragraph On Ganesh Chaturthi 100, 150, 200, 250 to 300 Words for Kids, Students, and Children
- Ganesh Chaturthi Essay 2021 September 10 | How To Write An Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi?
- RS Aggarwal Solutions For NCRT | RS Aggarwal Solutions For Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Math | RS Aggarwal Solutions for NCERT (CBSE) Maths Exercise Book
- World’s Largest Vaccination Drive 2021
- Online NIOS Admission Status 2022 | Check NIOS Admission for Class 10th and Class 12th Here
- Essay On Co Education For Class 10, Class 12 ,Graduation and Competitive Exams 250,300,500,1000 Words
- Essay on Indian Army In English | Long and Short Essay on Indian Army in English for students and kids 150,200,250,500 Words
- The best day of my life essay
- मेरे जीवन का सबसे खुशी का दिन पर निबंध | Happiest day of my life Essay In Hindi 100,150, 200, 500 Words
- An ESSAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA – BOON OR BANE | Essay on Social Media for School and College Students | Social Media and Its Impact on Youth: Essay (300 Words) | Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media: (400 Words)
- PARAGRAPH ON GRATITUDE 100,120,150, 200, 250 Words
10 Rows on Taj Mahal for class 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
1) Taj Mahal is a famous historical place in the world.
2) It is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh in India.
3) Near the Taj Mahal there is a river named Yamuna.
4) It was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century.
5) There are fountains and water canals in front of the Taj Mahal.
6) The reflection of the Taj Mahal in the water channels is amazing.
7) There are four tall minarets around the Taj Mahal.
8) The Taj Mahal looks different at different times.
9) The Taj Mahal is in its best views in the moonlight.
10) There are many monuments in India but Taj Mahal is the most famous.