School is a place that provides education to the children. It provides us an opportunity to learn new things which help us in our life. We’ve rounded up a few sets of 10 lines on My School below. We suggest you check them out now as they will surely remind you of your school days.
Photo by Max Fischer from Pexels
10 line on my school
90 words few lines Paragraph on My School
My school studies from class 1 to Intermediate class 10+2.
- My school is the best and popular among all the schools around.
- In my school There is a big open ground where we play.
- All the kids in my school wear blue clothes.
- My school was established in 2005.
- My school hours are from 7.30 Morning to 2 PM.
- Our school building is 2 storeyed. There are 14 rooms in my school.
- There is a science laboratory here.
- In my school , There is a library and here we read books.
- I am proud of my school.
10 lines on my school in english for students
100 Words My School Short Essay in English for Students
- The name of my school is God Grace School.
- My school studies from class one to eight.
- It is an English medium CBSE school.
- In the city , My school is one of the famous schools.
- Our school was established in 2017.
- Our school timings are from 9 am to 3 pm.
- All the students in my school come dressed in blue.
- Our school building is on three floors.
- There are total 22 rooms in my school, all have smart boards.
- A playground has been arranged for the children to play.
10 line on my school
120 words few lines Paragraph on My School
- The name of my school is God Grace School Salempur.
- My school is very big and grand, it is located in Kashi, Varanasi.
- It is three storeyed and its building is very beautiful. It is located in the city center near my house.
- Due to the distance of the school, I walk to school on foot.
- My school is the best and biggest in the whole state.
- The place around my school is very peaceful and pollution free.
- At the bottom of the school is the auditorium where all the annual functions and meetings are held.
- There are stairs at both ends of the school, which lead us to each floor.
- On the first floor there is a large library, which is well equipped with books, it has books related to many subjects.
- Apart from a science laboratory, it also has musical instruments.
10 line on my school
150 words few lines Paragraph on My School
- My school is very beautiful and I love my school.
- My school is located at a distance of about 2 kms from my home, so a yellow school bus from our school comes to pick me up in front of my house at 8 in the morning and my mother sends
- me to school every day. Huh.
- My school is in a secluded place away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Since ancient times, such a place was considered suitable for schools where there is no noise as peace is needed for studies.
- My school is spread over a large area with high walls around it.
- My school building is four storeyed.
- Which English L shape is manufactured in? The school has 80 rooms.
- Each room has ventilated windows.
- These rooms are cleaned daily by the peons so that we can study in a clean environment.
There are classes in my school from class 6 to 12.
10 line on my school
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. You have just read 10 lines in English 10 lines on My School or My School. Here, we have provided a short essay of 100 words on My School.
Ten Lines on My School
10 Lines on MySchool for Classes LKG and UKG
1) My School is the best school in the city.
2) It is located in the center of Varanasi.
3) The name of my school is Sant Atulanand Convent School.
4) I love going to my school.
5) I study here from LKG.
6) It has a big playground.
7) It also has a large computer lab.
8) My school has got first place because of greenery.
9) My school focuses on the knowledge of the students.
10) My school has the best teachers in town.
10 lines on my school for class 1
1) The name of my school is Government Queens College.
2) My School is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
3) It has a large campus with lush green environment.
4) All the teachers in my school teach very well.
5) Discipline and punctuality are of utmost importance in my school.
6) Our school also has a staff room, library, computer laboratory and chemical laboratory.
7) MySchool supports co-education, where girls and boys study together.
8) Around 2000 students study in our school.
9) My school is one of the best schools in the city. 10) I never want to be absent from school.
10 lines on my school for class 2
1) My school is one of the most reputed schools in the city.
2) Adarsh Public School is the name of my school located in Varanasi City.
3) My School is a two storey clean and beautiful building.
4) Along with studies other social and cultural activities also take place in my school.
5) There is a field behind my school, in which there are many plants and trees.
6) The principal of my school is a very gentle person.
7) There is also a big playground in which we play everyday.
8) Every student who comes here gets good education.
9) My school uniform consists of white shorts and black trousers with a tie and a pair of black shoes.
10) The clean and positive environment of our school motivates us to study.
10 lines on my school for class 3
1) My school is only a few kilometers away from my home.
2) My school is like my second home, where my teachers are my guardians.
3) I enjoy being in my school so much that I would love to go here during the holidays too.
4) My school has enough space for play and extra-curricular activities.
5) The teachers and staff of my school are very cooperative and take care of the students.
6) My school has separate floors for junior, middle and senior sections.
7) My school organizes annual function and sports competition before summer vacations.
8) My school aims to bring out the best in every student.
9) My school has developed my skills apart from subjective knowledge.
10) I think I have made a few friends for life in my school.
10 lines on my school for class 4
1) My school is the best place I have always wanted to go.
2) My school provides me education apart from my physical and social development.
3) My school provides nutritious and free food to all the students.
4) My school is a co-educational one, i.e. it admits both girls and boys.
5) My school has very good infrastructure and very generous staff.
6) My school organizes regular health check-ups for its own students and underprivileged children nearby.
7) My school was awarded for promoting holistic development of students.
8) My school organizes summer camp during summer vacation.
9) There is also a small garden in my school where we like to spend time during lunch.
10) The aim of my school is to produce educated, cultured and productive citizens for the country.
School life is the best life because it gives us education, memorable experiences, friends and happiness. We learn about our social responsibility and skills from teachers in school. School is important for everyone as it helps in acquiring knowledge and skills through which one can make a career in life.
Classes 5-10. for 10 lines on my school in english
- Second time visited place of my life in My School – “Name of School”.
- My school is the place where we learn discipline, moral values and other life skills along with studies which help us to be a good human being.
- All the teachers in my school are well educated who always help us to learn new and exciting things which contribute to making a career.
- Along with studies, there is a big playground where I can learn different sports.
- Every day is a new beginning in my school where I learn, grow, play and cherish life.
- I made some lifelong friends in my school with whom I want to stay connected even after I finish school.
- My teachers are kind and helpful who always help me without any judgment and guide me with right advice.
- All the classes in my school are very big where I study with my friends.
- I made friends in my school who helped me learn, share, and care.
- I love to go to school everyday to learn and meet my friend.